[Rhodes22-list] funny thing happened on way to polls

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Oct 31 09:40:43 EST 2004

I started the day with a laugh - caught the SC candidate Ed is going to vote
for telling Tim Russet the very thing I have been preaching (to those who
did not delete): Do away with all tax collection agencies except one and the
efficiencies will cut down our tax burden.

And then coming up with the funniest of conclusions - the very one I told
you they would:  "Do away with the income tax and add a 24% value added tax
instead".

I laughed so hard I rolled out of bed.

Come on Steve and all you Steve backers.  Admit you made a mistake allowing
yourself to become addicted to voodoo economics and switch your vote before
you really destroy this country to the point no one will be able to give it
enough artificial resuscitation to start it breathing again.

stan/gbi

PS to Ed:  I found a small tool box.  I am not going to open it until I have
your word it was not planted to cancel my vote.

ss