[Rhodes22-list]Politics: funny thing happened on way to polls

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 07:48:03 EST 2004

Stan,

Its to late to change my vote but I would give a Kerry
voter a ride to the polls if Kerry could get my total
income tax rate down to 12.4% like his wife's.  Even
with a degree in accounting and some creative
bookkeeping the best I can do is about 25%

Yesterday I flew three race horses and a hundred
thousand pounds of other stuff from New York to LA.
This morning I walked the docks at Marina Del Rey just
to remind myself of how poor I really am.  You find a
candidate that can promise me a free lifetime slip
here and I'll support him.  Does John/John have a plan
for that?

Denver Center asked us about our ride at 31,000 feet
last night and I replied, "its mostly smooth but we've
got three horses on board and one of them keeps
kicking the floor, its hard too tell".  After almost
six hours of flying into a hundred knot headwind with
three mares, I think I'm suffering from "hay fever"
and can no longer fly.  There could be some early
social security benefits coming my way.

Brad Haslett