Joke Re: [Rhodes22-list] Can a girlyman be a sailor

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 14:08:07 EDT 2004

A guy walks into the local welfare office, marches
straight up to the counter and says "hi, I hate
drawing welfare, I'd really rather have a job."

The man behind the welfare desk says "your timing is
excellent. We just got a job opening from a very
wealthy old man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard for
his nymphomaniac daughter.

You'll have to drive around in his Mercedes, but he'll
supply all of your clothes. Because of the long hours,
meals will be provided. You'll be expected to escort
her on her overseas holiday trips. The starting salary
is $200,000 a year."

The guy says "you're bullshitting me."

The welfare clerk says "yeah, well, you started it."