[Rhodes22-list] Can a girlyman be a sailor

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Sep 1 23:19:31 EDT 2004

Ok, I have a beer in one hand and bowl of peanuts near the other. Still wondering about girlymem, I have to admit the 4 grardsman on
the train patform looked cute, the 2 state police riding in the train car had nice hair cuts, The 200 plus cops in thier cute blue
NYPD uniforms(48 to 58 street, the waldoff did it) while I walk to the office. But the cutest of all was the swat terms(NYDP
specical action units), They look darling standing thier in thier tight unimforms, standing thier with thier m16a2 finger indexed
long the triger(at least point down) and the selector set to 3 round(I think so), I gives me a woody just thinking about it. Bad
day! haw! How many are putting thier ass on the line.

MJM