[Rhodes22-list] Can a girlyman be a sailor

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 03:11:00 EDT 2004

No doubt it takes that kind of fire power to guard the Republicans and their
little get-together this week.  Without them putting their butts on the
line, ready to take a bullet for...um...let's see...who?  Just because
you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.  There must be
SOMEONE who deserves all that tax-payer money.  Would you take a bullet for
a politician that most of the world hates?  I wouldn't.  And if that makes
me a girlyman, then show me to the pantyhose isle!  Maybe the original
girlyman, Corporal Klinger, had it right all along.  8-)

Slim