[Rhodes22-list] Wallace's Kayak

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 2 21:15:01 EDT 2004

Wallace (?)
	I have two different 12-volt inflators.  One has trouble inflating
kiddy water toys.  However, it came with several different fittings that go
on the hose.  I have used it to easily inflate not only a small dingy, but
air mattresses and all sorts of kiddy water toys, including a killer whale.

	Contrary to instructions that came with your 'adult toy', I would
judge it safe to use on any inflatable, with patient supervision.  You have
to sit back and wait, eventually it gets the job done.

	Which one of us is going to get the rain, I mean big rain?  You
might want to keep your kayak at the house.  And your foot inflator also.:-)
And maybe one of your boats.  I can see the news now, local paddles his
kayak down main street chasing wife in sailboat.

Ed K