[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 11:10:44 EDT 2004

Stan
I just don't understand why so many of you all worry
so much about our image overseas.  When push comes to
shove; This country is the one that the plantet turns
to to fix the problem.  The French can win anything.
They don't spend enough on weapons.  Germany has had
the crap kick out of it twice last century and doesn't
have what it takes to do anything.  Beside, as the
Democrates say; the USA still Occupies Germany.

Peace can only remain if a country is willing to fight
for it.  We have to fight and take the fight to them.
Otherwise, they will bring the fight to us.  LIke I
have said before, you can thank Clinton for the 3,000
deaths.  When the terrorists started hammering us; we
should have fought back.  Lobbing bombs does no good
unless it's continueous untill the country falls.

Gore would not have retaliated after 911.  Why anyone
would think he would is beond me.  After all, what did
Clinton do.  Gore would have followed Clinton lead.
Kerry would make a lousy President.  He has no
balls!!!!!!!!!!!  Bottom line.  You can't have a
President like Kerry in time of war that worries about
making people mad.

Terrorism is not climing.  We are killing the hell out
of them.  Last I heard, our kill ratio is like way
over 20 to 1.  Sometimes we kill hundreds of them &
maybe only lose 1 of ours.  That great for a war.  You
can't ask for better ratio than that.

Just so everyone know, the only way to make terrorists
act right is kill them.  They act just find when thier
dead.  And we don't have to rebuild anything, what we
are doing in Agfan & Iraq is more than enough.  We
will help them alone and eventually it will get
rebuilt.  And it don't hurt to let them rebuilt it
themselves.  Nothing says we have to do it all for
them.

Also, the biggest thing that helping in the war on
terrorism; is the fact that we have a BIG miltary
present over in the middle east.  Fully ready to beat
the crap out of any country.

Anyway, this is a waist of my time but I don't want
this list to be totally without at least one senable
view on how the world works.  If you are ever held up
and someone has a gun in your face, do you coward down
or fight back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Life is not worst living
as a coward.
Steve