[Rhodes22-list] Aussie boffins probe lesbian cows

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Sep 4 00:25:26 EDT 2004

All I know is karin is under alot of stress and has some very cute girl friends :-)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/03/lesbian_cows/

MJM

PS. BTW please enought of who know more people who dies in 911, is really does sound like who has a bigger member contest. And not the sole issue here. Besides my sister would win in NJ, for out of towners, WTC was much eailier to reach from NJ and they have the cloest good schools. Her county lost the most and her town over 50. Enought already, it not a question know knew the dead we all did.