[Rhodes22-list] 04 Politics from the Past

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:22:43 EDT 2004

Ed,

I miss Brad. I think he is a gright guy! I respect the way he makes his
points  Debates help me keep an open mind if the person can make his points
without resorting to silly name calling. Compare Brad's remarks to Steve's
(not Slim) and you will get my point. Steve supply's little facts, no common
sense, and quickly resorts to acting like a child. It is funny in a way but
shows there is not much upstairs.

Wally