[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:02:09 EDT 2004

Steve,

You are so predicatable! I knew I would not get a response without you
calling someone a coward!

I truly hope you wife is never robbed at gun point. If she is I truly hope
that she knows better than to listen to you. Most likely if she resisted bad
things would happen. This is not just my advice, talk to any cop. Doesn't
matter if the cop is right or left wing. You posted a bad example trying to
make a point. So instead of admitting it you call all on the left cowards.
Amazing!

Point in fact - An unarmed person fighting at gun point to protect his
wallet is not the same as fighting to protect your freedom. If you can't
understand that I am not sure how you make it through each day.

You say you can't count on a liberal to fight? This comment shows how out of
touch you are.  Plenty of good men and women from all politcal parties get
killed serving in our Armed Forces. It is a real insult to say otherwise.
Steve a real man can support his party without insulting others. Insulting
dead veterans is not the best way to make your point. So let me guess, I am
a liberal coward blah blah blah......

Man are you really this childish or do you just lack the skills to express
yourself in a mature manner? Try to grow up and act like a big boy ok. Show
us you understand the world is a little more complex than a school yard with
different types of problems and different types of solutions. Push your self
to think outside your small box. Read a post from Brad or just about anyone
else on the right. They can make their points without acting like an 8 year
old.

I know, I am a coward blah blah blah ......

Wally