[Rhodes22-list] FRP strengthening/ slide hatch

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:20:51 EDT 2004

  Roger,
   I saved this reply b/c it applies to my sliding hatch which
definitely has a visible crack in the  leading edge ( fore) .   My
seat was poor judgement and inexperienced eyes on FRP. I have since
been corrected by ( God ) of all folks, and Don Casey helped too
along with  yourself!
Would you advise doing the strengthening on the hatch  with thickened
epoxy as you stated below a few wks ago?
  thanks
Lou

Lou