[Rhodes22-list] APPLAUSE!

Doug Mistler mistler at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 13:31:07 EDT 2004

I would like to add my applause to Gil's for the book, "Sailing
Small, Inspriation and Instruction for the Pocket Cruiser."  The
overall book is quite good, but Mary Lou's section is excellent.
As a new Rhodes owner, I found her comments to be especially
practical and useful.  The paper bound version from Amazon.com
is especially affordable.

Fair winds!
--Doug
"Red Rover"