[Rhodes22-list] APPLAUSE!

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 13 10:45:40 EDT 2004

Thanks for your comments Doug. glad you found it helpful.

Again, sorry we missed you. We ended up getting to Deale around 3 p.m.
Friday and leaving around 10 a.m. Sat. Spent part of that time worrying
about one of our members who was coming in engineless. She finally got the
diesel started as she was coming north up Herring Bay after sailing down
from Rock Hall. The engine quit as she was motoring under the Bay Bridge.
Fred and a couple of other association members went out to meet her in
dinghies in case the engine quit again but she was fine.

Red Rover is gorgeous. Several members of our sailing association pointed
her out to us.

Mary Lou