[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:40:27 EDT 2004

Eric,

You are quite welcome. Steve has insulted my "liberal" family members who
served as well. I have tried explaining to Steve that I usually am quite
conservative but I was against the US invading Iraq when we did. I still am
today. Steve thinks just because someone is against the war with Iraq they
are liberal cowards. He seems to be the only one on this list who cannot
communicate his view without resorting to insults. Some folks either don't
know US history or chose to ignore it. It seems to me several democrats have
led this nation into war/armed conflicts, think FDR, Truman, Kennedy,
Johnson and yes even Clinton.

Wally