[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 14:27:57 EDT 2004

Wally / Eric
For the record, I question anyone patriotism when all
they do is talk liberial crap.  I question John Kerry
patriotism, I question his honor, and I question his
seft serving attitude.

When it time to fight; this country has to LEAD.  And
I question liberal democrats patriotism for not
knowing the need to FIGHT FOR FREEDOM.  YES YOU ARE
COWARDS.  AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR THIS
COUNTRY; GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You democrats do nothing to help this country.  You
are a drain on it resources.  YOu wonder why Companies
out source jobs to other countries; IT'S BECAUSE OF
ALL THE LAZY ASS DEMOCRATS THAT WON'T PUT IN A HARD
DAY WORK FOR THEIR PAYCHECK.  Companies are not a
welfare program.  Work for you paycheck.

This election is all about the WAR.  Who will defend
this country against all the terrorists who are
willing to kill democrats and republicans &
independents.  The answere is George W. Bush.  John
Kerry is a flip flop, can't decide what side of the
fence he is on, say whatever the crowd whats - LIBERAL
DEMOCRAT.   John Kerry CANNOT be trusted to defend
this country.

As far as any of you people not liking what I have to
say about liberal democrats - KISS MY COUNTRY
ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it come to my family life, I know that George W.
Bush will do what is necessary to defend this country.
 Which may mean invade Iran, North Korea and any other
country that posise a threat.

And quit worring about out solders.  That are the best
fighting men in the world.  Yes, we may lose a few,
But thier fighting for liberity, freedom for people
that the rest of the world like France & Germany won't
help.  We American help; that what we do.  LIVE WITH
STEVE

PS - and if you don't like this; do the letter F  O
mean anything.  If you are a coward, learn to live
with it; or change yourself.