[Rhodes22-list] Veterans and water levels

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:52:33 EDT 2004

Nice shot!! I use same technique without captains chair. Weekend outlook
here is perfect. Fall has started and the leaves are starting to change. It
seems strange to watch the hurricane reports and have nothing but great
weather up here. We had a little bit of rain earlier in the week but the
weekend outlook is 80 and sunny. It looks like I will have to spend the
whole weekend sailing.

Wally