[Rhodes22-list] What do you do with monsters?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:56:00 EDT 2004

I don't know why I will bother but I will give it a shot. Keep in mind I am
still not sure if I will vote for Kerry or go Libertarian. I have voted
thrid party several times in the past and most likely will do so this time.

Typically our country runs better with split congress and executive branch
(check history books for this fact)

He would most likely reign in republican pork

He would not pass a subsidy for drug companies

He would do a better job protecting our environment

He would not be beholding to oil companies

He would do a better job supporting development of alternative fuels

Support the scientific community and medical research

Protect womens rights

He will appoint judges that respect the constitution and our rights.

He will not confuse Al Queda with Saddam.

I realize all of the above is just speculation but based on what I have seen
from Bush i would be willing to take my chances with just about anybody. He
is spending our money like a drunken sailor. The best I can tell terrorism
is on the rise world wide. I can't really blame Bush for that but I don't
think our foreign policy has helped the situation. If anything he has made
it worse.

I am wondering if you can act like a big boy and respond without resorting
to abusive name calling.

Wally