[Rhodes22-list] (Political) Military credentials amongDemocrats and Republicans

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:31:43 EDT 2004

Slim,

As a side note - Ted Nugent is a child hood friend of my next door neighbor.
My neighbor (Will) is a lighting director for a Knoxville based lighting
company called Bandit Lights. They did the lighting for last nights pre-game
show on Monday night footbal as well as last years Super Bowl. I get all
kinds of free show tickets from Will and have seen Lenny Kravitz, Aerosmith,
Neil Young, Neville Brothers and a couple of others that slip my mind.

http://www.banditlites.com/Clients/Music.html

I met Ted Nugent at my neighbors cook out many years ago. Every year at
Christmas he sends my neighbor his home made venison sausage and assorted
game. He was actually a riot but he drank ice tea the whole time. Now the
rest of the band partied in the manner you would expect from heavy metal
rockers.

Wango tango!!!

Wally