[Rhodes22-list] Quotations Vietnam

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Sep 10 17:38:50 EDT 2004

Rummy,

I remember.  I wrote a book about Vietnam 35 years ago titled "Quotations Vietnam".  It was exactly the same kind of book as the current "Quote Without Comment"--all views presented.  Quotes in chronological order by subject.  I have given copies to my sons who have read it cover to cover.  They show it to their friends.  Anyone who reads it will understand what happened.

I would send you a copy if I had an extra.  They are frequently available on the Internet for between $5 and $15--just Google the title and my name: "quotations vietnam effros".

Bill Effros