[Rhodes22-list] Sailing season reflections

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sat Sep 11 10:19:46 EDT 2004

Keith,
We have our Rhodes, Blue Loon, on Lake Minnetonka when it is not traveling
to other bodies of water. Slim is correct in referencing the interesting
sailing - because of all the bays and islands, gusting is a huge factor when
sailing on any of the inland lakes. We have found that night sailing can be
the best because the gusts tend to diminish in the evening.
Last year we had the boat on what is known as the Lower Lake but moved it to
the Upper Lake this year due to the high cost of slips and the fact that the
boat was going to be on other bodies of water for quite a few weeks. We are
not sure which part of the lake we will be on next year at this point. Feel
free to call me, if you want more details.
Julie
952-470-1152