[Rhodes22-list] Ivan

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Tue Sep 14 09:35:49 EDT 2004

Rummy,

Thanks for the trailer offer.  I've spent a day going back and forth about
whether I should start driving your direction to pick it up.  It boils down
to suddenly having a lot of things to secure (home and pets, primarily), now
that the storm stubbornly refuses to turn north.

Velvet Elvis will have to rely on some extra lines, good luck, and paid-up
insurance for her well-being.  I guess the worst case scenario (boat-wise)
is that Stan gets to sell another boat.

I sure would be glad to see that SOB turn north, like it's supposed to have
done for the last couple of days!

Thanks again,

Ben

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.