[Rhodes22-list] Wally - Your Way?

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:17:02 EDT 2004

Ed,

Most likely it will weaken quite a bit before it makes it this far inland.
The mountains have a way of breaking these things up. I sure hope so! We
lived in SC for Hugo, these things are no fun! The pictures from Grenada are
pretty amazing. Hopefully it will mean some nice wind for sailing. :-)

Wally