[Rhodes22-list] Who is this Stan?

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 13:57:11 EDT 2004

Sean,

As Bob pointed out, 2K boats are out there.  Check
E-Bay, a lot of the boat donation recipients sell
their boats on E-Bay.  One of the best ways to buy a
cheap boat is through a divorce sale, often advertised
in the local paper.  My  preference is to just give
them a house but that's a personal technique. There is
a boat yard near Annapolis that specializes in cheap
boats, they advertise in Soundings magazine. As my
sailing instructor taught me, when guests on your boat
ask what a particular piece of equipment is, like a
winch for example, just say "thats $500". Fixing up an
old boat can get expensive.  Caveat Emptor!

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"