[Rhodes22-list] Port Settee

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Sep 15 02:44:52 EDT 2004

Todd,

It's not your neck, the port settee is like you say.  I usually find myself
grabbing for an extra cushion to prop myself up to clear that overhang.  And
please, no jokes about propping myself up with a hangover.  8-)

As for rebuilding, I wouldn't.  First, shorter people don't have a problem
with it. So, can you just be a little shorter?  The little bit of storage
you might gain there is not worth the effort. Also, anything you build out
will bite into the roominess of the sleeping quarters there.

Slim