[Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 13:03:03 EDT 2004

I dashed up this morning (left LaPlace around 0515 and got home from BR at
0830)...I10 was crawling...I took Airline to Nicholson Ext (LA30) and
scooted on in....dropped off my mother-in-law and came home to keep an eye
on our houses...and the animals...the traffic was starting to back-up on the
way home (on the other side, of course)...don't think we will even get much
of this one...I could be wrong, but don't think so...feel for the people in
Mobile area...going to be a long day for them...have a friend who drove from
Mobile last night...left around 2130 and arrived in BR before 6...they may
sleep for 2 days...