[Rhodes22-list] Thanks Rhodies!

Bary Cote and Family bcote at lighthouse.net
Wed Sep 15 13:25:56 EDT 2004

You have all given us alot of great info, and some ideas on design features to ask Stan about on a recycled Rhodes.

Do many of you have the Boom Room?  Is it easy and quick to set up?

I was told that the record on stepping the mast and seting it up to sail was 25 minutes.  Does that make the average about 40 min? (Just a guess)

I think the input you guys provided, combined with a trip to the boat show, will convince "She Who Must Be Obeyed" that the recycled Rhodes is the best way for us to go.

Thank you
Bary (Soon to be a Rhodie) Cote

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of values."
                 --Albert Einstein