[Rhodes22-list] Photos from Grenada

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Sep 16 08:34:54 EDT 2004

Wow Mark, it looks like there was no good place to be. the forecasters had
such difficulty with this one. I heard some charter boat companies actually
moved their boats to Grenada expecting them to be safe there.

My thoughts go out to everyone on the Gulf this a.m. and inland over the
next few days.  The current forecast has the remnants of Ivan stalling over
SW VA after dropping a lot of rain on GA, TN and NC. What happens to
Raven's lake in a flooding situation? Best wishes to all in the path.

Mary Lou