[Rhodes22-list] Seeking advices 83 R 22

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Sep 16 08:40:03 EDT 2004

Ed,

The Portsmouth number for the R22 has been raised this year, I'm sure in
large part due to our sailing club reporting the results of my wife's and my
diligent efforts to lose by the largest credible margin possible last season
<g>.

Any of you who race using the Portsmouth yardstick get an extra 1.8 added to
your multiplier this year. You can thank us after you clean up on the course
<g>.
http://www.ussailing.org/portsmouth/tables04/tables04off-3.htm

Mark Kaynor