[Rhodes22-list]Portsmouth Seeking advices 83 R 22

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Sep 16 09:25:52 EDT 2004

Wally,

We're always willing to do whatever we can to help <g>. Do you know if
anyone else report R22 Portsmouth results to US Sailing?

I expect we'll go check the boat to check the lines and make sure the bilge
is still dry over the weekend, but we're not expecting to get any sailing
done until it clears up a bit no sense getting wetter than we have to.

Saw my first waterspout on the Chesapeake last Sunday. Wow!

Mark