[Rhodes22-list] Mark - Photos

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 09:11:47 EDT 2004

Ed,

I noticed the same thing. It looks like the boats slipped toward the end of
the docks came through better. The storm surge folded the docks in and the
boats in the middle look like they were tossed onto the boats on the inside.

The ones tossed ashore either landed on something soft or they didn't.  The
inflatables look like they came through just fine.

Wally