[Rhodes22-list] Politics: The Bashin' of the Christ

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 19:46:05 EDT 2004

Thats cold, man.  Thank goodness I'm agnostic.  The
weather on the north side of Ivan wasn't as bad as it
looked on radar.  Rough ride until about Indiana but
little else. Hooked a right (I'm a conservative so I
always deviate to the right) around the ugly stuff and
no problem.  Now its Miller time, college football,
and sailing.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement