[Rhodes22-list] Model RC Sailboats, was Weber's Analysis of Lee helm

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Sep 18 16:51:47 EDT 2004

A few years ago at a boat show I saw a guy selling a scale model of an America's Cup yacht.  It had all the rigging and controls of the full size boat, but you sat in a little cockpit like a Kayak.  He said there were a number of fleets of these things, that raced.  The idea was that it took a similar level of skill, without as much cost.  But, they weren't cheap as I remember.

Has anyone seen this thing?

Bill Effros