[Rhodes22-list]Political response - Brad'sSpiders

Grayson/Ena Lynn agl2001 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 14:11:55 EDT 2004

Brad wrote:

> The BushGreenwatch website you referred is supported
> by MoveOn.Org I notice, and by its very name could
> hardly be considered an objective organization.

Yeah, environmentalists waited around for all the objective contributions
from Kerry, Bush and Nader to come flooding in, but none seem to be
forthcoming.  So in this case, as in all campaigns, the guy who pays the
fiddler gets to call the tune.  There are some exceptions to that rule...
notably Iraq.

Perhaps it is the name that confuses you; just because it's called Bush
Greenwatch doesn't mean that Bush gets to own it.

<G>