[Rhodes22-list]Political response - Brad'sSpiders

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 11:57:31 EDT 2004

Good point.  Iraq is a good example of cleaning up the
enviroment.  Let see, we overthrew a Dictator who used
chemical weapon on this own people.  In Total
disregard of the environment; I might add:-)  We freed
25 million people.  Who now have the freedom to clean
up all the mess Saudam made of Iraq.  The Iraqia
people are banning together to fight the terrorists.
Thier not very good at it yet but we are still
training them. This is a good point because now a
country the size of Calaforia will NOT be a training
ground for terrorists.  Funny things is that the more
the terrorists go to Iraq to fight our military; the
easier it is for us to find them & kill them.  Plus,
this is not really worst menthioning but as long as
the terrorists are over in Iraq; they can't kill any
of our beloved Democrats here in the Good old USA:-)
Steve