[Rhodes22-list] anne

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 15:11:53 EDT 2004

Where the hell have you been you been......friend?

I'm getting killed here on "da list".  You missed
Chinese New Years but "Moon" something is coming up
this weekend. Help me! I got a bug up my ass to buy
another farm and searched equipment on the net - found
your brother's web site and thought -  "nah, let the
bitch call me!"

We have a bedroom with your name on it.  GoldSmiths is
now Macy's but the theme is the same.  Fan knows the
good deals.  Get your ass down here.  Please!

I think I love you!

Brad