[Rhodes22-list] Fred's Sails

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 24 14:11:18 EDT 2004

Rummy,

I think you may have misunderstood, or maybe I did.  I thought Ed was using
his 175% genoa at 175% using the forward jib car tracks.  The jib car tuning
instructions I gave were meant for use with the full sail area.  The jib car
tuning procedure I posted discusses when to change down to the forward jib
tracks.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium