[Rhodes22-list] Brad Haslett & Bill Effros

Paul Grandholm pdgrand at wmis.net
Fri Sep 24 17:20:30 EDT 2004

Gentlemen,

Thank you for demonstrating to everyone on the list how individuals from opposite sides of the political spectrum can conduct a healthy debate, disagree, yet maintain respect and possibly even admiration for the other.  I for one immensely enjoy the political interaction when it is on this level.  If viewed with an open mind, much can be learned regardless of your position.

At the very least, we should all attempt to follow your example of the right way to discuss differing positions on any subject.

Congratulations gentlemen and welcome back, Brad.

Paul Grandholm