[Rhodes22-list] Fred's Sails

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 24 18:02:22 EDT 2004

Rummy,

I had to get it weighed for racing.  The official weight in racing trim with
outboard, mainsail, 150% genoa, triradial spinnaker & pole with 1/2 tank
gas, 1/2 full water tank, & potta-potti empty is 3006 lb.  Naturally, that's
without all the normal cruising gear; but, nobody races with that stuff on
board if they're serious about racing.

Think you can beat that?

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium