[Rhodes22-list] Fred's Sails

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat Sep 25 04:21:26 EDT 2004

Roger wrote:
                    Chris,

Well, actually a little bit of the rum gets metabolized to carbon dioxide &
exhaled.  So, it's not quite a closed system.  Then, of course there's the
joy of handling the 2nd tap...Sometimes the traditional way is best.

Roger & Rummy,
OK, OK, I give up, I can't keep up and type these half-witticism and laugh
at the same time.

Chris G