[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Another Fearless Prediction

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 12:18:23 EDT 2004

Marc,
Oh, only the radical fundamentalists. Now I understand. And just how do you
determine who is radical and who isn't? There is no litmus test for that. Now
we've opened up an entire country to the radicals. Face it, there is no
military  solution to the problem. It will have to be dealt with politically, and
it would  have been a whole lot easier to do that if we hadn't blown the
country to bits  and destroyed their infrastructure, both physical and governmental.

Rummy