[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Another Fearless Prediction

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Sep 28 11:15:45 EDT 2004

Rummy,

just back from the Mt. Clemens wars and glad to see that the politically
silent man has decided to break his own rules and speak up - and to be
politically correct about it at that.

had a MI prospect considering converting to Hartwell.  maybe if everyone
sailed those waters we would all see things clearer.

stan/gbi
.