[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Another Fearless Prediction

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 13:05:37 EDT 2004

Marc,
So, in order to rid a country of a very small flea, we use a 1,000 pound
bomb? Political pressure both from inside Iraq and from other countries might
have resulted in a change of government in Iraq. I would have preferred this
method to what we did.
We all think the reason for the rush to war had something to do with WMD's
and global threat. Could it possibly have been that Saddam tried to kill W's
father? Me thinks the other excuses were just that....excuses.

Rummy