[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Another Fearless Prediction

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:53:14 EDT 2004

Brad, Welcome back.  Your comment below is still 10 years away from not
offending the common man.  I think it will get to that point but we all want
to feel more civilized with our euphenisms.  I have been thinking about you
this last week while reading Earnest K. Gann.  I cant remember the title but
it was his last book and life story.  Truelly amazing life and pretty good
story teller.  I am sure you have some of his books in your library but
mabey it is time for a reread.  I won't be at K-Lake this year, catch you
later.

Bob Weber