[Rhodes22-list] Terrorism vs. Radical Islam

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 01:40:35 EDT 2004

Steve,

Errand boy?  Maybe on my days off for Mrs. Shen.  I
have people on the airplane that run the errands.  The
proper phrase is "glorified truck driver" which is a
real slander to that profession since most truck
drivers have enough self-esteem not to hang with
pilots.  Forgive me Rik.

Brad

--- Steve Alm <salm at mn.rr.com> wrote:

> Brad,
>
> Nobody wants to hear what musicians say about
> politics?  Hello?  Bob Dylan,
> Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, Woody Guthrie, the
> frickin' Smothers
> Brothers?  8-)  LOL
>
> Listen here

Mr-high-and-mighty-nothing-but-a-glorified-errand-boy,

=== message truncated ===