[Rhodes22-list] New jib for an '83 model with a sneaky political aside

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Sep 29 14:01:29 EDT 2004

to Anne and brother Rhodie,

currently genoas come with bolt ropes - old ones (83?) used a sleeve system

in addition we have a long luff model and a standard luff model

and a Sea Foam padding option or no Sea Foam

and they come in different sizes and different self cover colors and
flavors.
so we can't keep inventories and orders take long lead time.

pricing is easy since we made them all the same price   $895.

discounting depends on who you are voting for.

A wise GM CEO once said that what is good for General Motors is good for the
country.
We.say what is good for General Boats is good at least for the low country.
So our 45 years experience approves daddy Bush's approval of his commercial
slamming voodoo trickle down economics.   Too bad jr. listens to an even
higher authority.

stan/gbi