[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Grayson/Ena Lynn agl2001 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 15:49:11 EDT 2004

Brad wrote:

> ...of some 1600 Irregular Reserves a substantial
> number were looking for a way out.  They never in a
> million years expected to be called up in the IRR,
> they just wanted to suck on the government tit a bit
> longer...

Oh, so now it is no longer treasonous to fail to support SOME of the troops,
as long as we fail to support the right ones... or would that be called
flip-flopping?

It's getting really hard to know who to believe these days; one says that
patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, while the other claims that a
foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.  Or was that a couple
of other fellas?

<G>