[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 14:41:33 EDT 2004

Excellent, Brad.

It's a pretty bad thing when people want the military
check but won't do the job that goes with it.  Just
think, if this country was full of people like that;
we wouldn't be allowed to have this discussion.  There
wouldn't be a country like France.  And there
wounldn't be any welfare.  I believe the Germans shot
people that wouldn't work or fight!  I wonder if that
is what the liberals would perfer:-)
Steve