[Rhodes22-list] 40% article...found it.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 20:24:46 EDT 2004

Bill
Your facts are totally wrong.  You are watching to
much CBS.  These things have already be proven.  I
find it funny that you all throw out the same things
over and over.  They were wrong the first time; there
still wrong.

John Kerry would be a danger to this country.  What
has he ever done except vote to weaken this country.
Steve

http://www.quotewithoutcomment.com/qwc.cgim?template=FreeBook