[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 09:36:18 EDT 2004

No, you don't.  Ask anyone living in Israel.  It may
be kids riding a bus to school.  It could be a family
at a wedding party.  It might be a couple having
dinner at an outdoor cafe.  The terrorists do the
choosing.  Maybe if you're lucky you'll only take a
flesh wound in the ass because your head is buried in
the sand.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"