[Rhodes22-list] Politics - chiaroscuro

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 30 18:16:16 EDT 2004

I know I am new to this group but I did write a few weeks ago that I thought
Stan summed very eloquently why we have to remove Bush from office.
I am proud to remind my kids that I protested the war in Iraq in Feb. 03 in
NYC, and yet it saddens me that it went forward because we were so impatient
to get to those threatening weapons of mass destruction...

I respect a person who can think through, analyze a situation and when
presented with corrective information i.e. the intelligence was wrong...then
formulates a new position and advocates it.

That is leadership to me, not someone who is so dogmatic, one sighted and
unwilling to do anything differently than follow the misguided pals around
him...

There are plenty of great reasons to vote for Kerry.

Liberal and proud of it in NJ Phyllis